Friends of DuPont Forest supports important
Join Online Now!
Join or renew with Friends of DuPont Forest using PayPal's secure
credit card acceptance. It's quick and easy!
Friends of DuPont Forest Board of Directors
Bev Parlier, President
Fred Roane, Vice President
Rella Allred, Secretary
Jerry Clouse, Treasurer
Friends of DuPont Forest is a volunteer service organization working to enhance the public use and enjoyment of the DuPont State Forest while
protecting its natural resources.
It has been awarded official status as a 501[c]3 non-profit organization,
making it eligible to receive tax-deductable contributions.
- Trail building and maintenance workdays
- Building projects and upgrades
- Fundraising projects
- Visitor information (this web site)
Where does your money go?
Friends of DuPont Forest recently funded the following projects in the forest:
- $32,691 for trail improvements in the spring of 2011
- $40,380 for a 2012 trail maintenance contract
- $399 for stone for a trail at the public restrooms
- $3,387 for materials for a pedestrian bridge
Become a Member
You are invited to become a member of Friends of DuPont Forest. Your dues will go to support important Forest activities mentioned above.
Benefits include updates on Forest activities, members events, and more. Free Friends of DuPont Forest T-shirts are available to members joining at the $50 level or above.
Membership categories (per year) are:
- Friend, $25
- Family, $35
- Partner, $50
- Supporter, $100
- Hooker Falls Contributor, $250
- Triple Falls Contributor, $500
- High Falls Contributor, $1000
- Forest Angel, $1500+
Print out our new membership brochure and application (requires AcrobatReader ). Or, print out simple mail-inapplication only.
Send contributions and membership applications to:
Friends of DuPont Forest
P.O. Box 2107
Brevard, NC 28712
This site produced by Friends of DuPont Forest.
Send comments or questions to
DuPont State Forest Management,
Friends of DuPont Forest,