The Fine Print
- To be eligible to win you must make a donation of $100 or more between July 12, 2019 and September 27, 2019.Donations can be made online https://www.dupontforest.com/donate/ or via check mailed to:
Friends of DuPont Forest
P.O. Box 218
Hendersonville, NC 28793
- The winner will be announced at the DuPont Forest Festival, September 28, 2019. The winner will be notified by email and announced on our website – www.dupontforest.com, Facebook and Instagram.
- Contest rules adhere to North Carolina raffle regulations.
- You do not have to be present to win. The winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
- Should the contact information prove incomplete, illegible, discontinued, or the winner fails to contact Friends of DuPont Forest to claim the drawing prize within 7 days, or if he or she is deemed ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- Winner gets to select a participating summer camp. Winner must commit to a camp session by December 31, 2019.
Eagle’s Nest Camp (one of two sessions between July 19 and August 7th )
Green River Preserve (one week session)
Camp Kanuga (one week session)
Camp Lutheridge (one week session)