Share your love for the Forest!
There are so many ways you can give back to the Forest and help conserve this beautiful public land for future generations. Every volunteer is appreciated for their contributions.
- Trail Crew – Our volunteer Trail Crew helps keep our trails simply amazing. No experience necessary, but be ready for some hard and rewarding work. The crew meets every second Saturday and Monday of the month.
- Trash Bash – For 20 years our Trash Bash Crew has led the charge to keep DuPont beautiful. Trash Bash is scheduled 5-6 times a year and announced on our events page.
- Trails Committee – If trails are your thing this is the committee for you. From trail boss training and share the trails education this committee is all about trails. The Committee meets quarterly.
- Communications Committee – This committee tells our story on social media, to the media, and in our newesletters. The Committee meets quarterly in January, March, June, and September.
- Events Committee – Our events committee organizes an impressive schedule of hikes, tours, and lectures each year. We’d love to have your ideas.
- Forest Festival Committee– Help plan the annual DuPont Forest Festival. The Committee meets every second Tuesday of the month at Guidon Brewery.
- Public Policy Committee – Help us speak for the trees and advocate on behalf of DuPont State Forest. The Committee meets quarterly.
- Ambassador Program – Represent Friends of DuPont Forest at community events.Have an idea for another way that you’d like to contribute? Email your idea to Sara Landry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t joined already, please consider becoming a member of Friends of DuPont Forest! You can also sign up to volunteer when you fill out your membership form.