Share your love for the Forest!
There are so many ways you can give back to the Forest and help conserve this beautiful public land for future generations. Every volunteer is appreciated for their contributions.
- Trail Crew – Our volunteer Trail Crew helps keep our trails simply amazing. No experience necessary, but be ready for some hard and rewarding work. The crew meets every second Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday of the month.
- Trash Bash – For 20 years our Trash Bash Crew has led the charge to keep DuPont beautiful. Trash Bash is scheduled 5-6 times a year.
- Invasive Plants Removal Program – Help protect the Forest from invasive plants. Our volunteer crew meets every Wednesday during the spring, summer, and fall.
Get email notifications for volunteer events.
- Trails Committee – If trails are your thing this is the committee for you. From trail boss training and share the trails education this committee is all about trails. The Committee meets quarterly.
- Communications Committee – This committee tells our story on social media, to the media, and in our newesletters. The Committee meets quarterly in January, March, June, and September.
- Events Committee – Our events committee organizes an impressive schedule of hikes, tours, and lectures each year. We’d love to have your ideas.
- Forest Festival Committee– Help plan the annual DuPont Forest Festival. The Committee meets every second Tuesday of the month at Guidon Brewery.
- Public Policy Committee – Help us speak for the trees and advocate on behalf of DuPont State Forest. The Committee meets quarterly.