Lake Dense and Lake Alford are off the beaten path. Five-acre Lake Dense has a picnic shelter and fishing dock and a great view of Joanna Mountain.
Things to know
- No trash cans; please be prepared to pack in and pack out all of your trash and belongings.
- No bathrooms; there is a port-a-potty at the Fawn Lake Access Area.
- All pets must be on a physical leash and under control at all times.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Alcohol and illegal controlled substances are prohibited.
- Campfires and cooking fires (charcoal, gas, wood, or other fuel) are not allowed in any part of the Forest.